Megan Fox is no Stranger to a Naked Dress moment.

Megan Fox is no stranger to a naked dress moment. Although she recently shared that she’s been trying out new looks and vibes, she was also quick to point out that there are certain days and moods that call for being naked. I'm just experimenting now with being in really oversize pieces or being in things that are just not as necessarily revealing Fox said. But then there's a part of me that's like, ‘No, I need to be naked this day.

Fox also explained her weird relationship” to fashion and how it led her to embrace athleisure instead of more attention grabbing looks. For so long I was rejecting being famous and rejecting whatever this image was that was sort of hung on me, this person I was supposed to be she revealed. And so for a long time, I ran from fashion and lived in nothing but sweatpants or workout clothes and never wanted to express myself. My expression was blocked in that way for a long time.

Megan Fox is no Stranger to a Naked Dress

Megan Fox is no Stranger to a Naked Dress moment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments