Justin Timberlake performed Cry Me a River Last Week

Justin Timberlake performed “Cry Me a River” last week during his Fontainebleau grand opening celebration performance, and he seemingly addressed his ex, Britney Spears, while doing it. The song, which was written about the couple’s contentious breakup, is not well-liked by Spears’s fans. Before Timberlake and his band started to play the hit, he turned to the audience and said, “No disrespect,” which was thought to be in regards to Spears.

Spears herself addressed the track in her memoir, ‘The Woman In Me,’ saying, “I knew no one would take my side once Justin had convinced the world of his version. I don't think Justin realized the power he had in shaming me. I don't think he understands to this day.

Justin Timberlake performed “Cry Me a River” last week

Justin Timberlake performed “Cry Me a River” last week


Post a Comment

0 Comments