Cameron Diaz’s recent comments on her ideal living situation for couples

Many opinions have been shared about Cameron Diaz’s recent comments on her ideal living situation for couples. According to Diaz, We should normalize separate bedrooms. To me, I would literally, I have my house, you have yours. We have the family house in the middle. I will go and sleep in my room. You go sleep in your room. I’m fine.

Although Diaz doesn’t feel this way about her current relationship with husband Benji Madden, she reiterated that she still thinks it’s a good idea, cheekily adding, “And we have the bedroom in the middle that we can convene in for our relations.

Cameron Diaz’s recent comments on her ideal living situation

Cameron Diaz’s recent comments on her ideal living situation for couples


Post a Comment

0 Comments