Dakota Johnson has been open with her mental health struggles in the past, and at the recent 2023

Dakota Johnson has been open with her mental health struggles in the past, and at the recent 2023 Hope for Depression Research Foundation luncheon, she shared how her partner, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, helps lift her up when she’s feeling particularly down.

A few weeks ago, I was having a low day she explained. And my partner said to me, 'Are you really struggling? and I said 'No? However Martin saw through her façade. And he said, Baby, you are wearing a Cats T-shirt. As in Cats the musical, she recalled. So, it turns out, I really was struggling. But that moment lifted me up and pulled me out of it. Relatable.

Dakota Johnson has been open with her mental health struggles in the past, and at the recent 2023


Post a Comment

0 Comments