Selma Blair recently revealed MS diagnosis in 2018

Everything does not need to be blamed on menstruation. Selma Blair recently revealed that her multiple sclerosis was brushed off as simple menstrual issues for years before she got an official MS diagnosis in 2018. “I think primarily when I was young they were all older male doctors who probably did not know the intricacies of a girl she said of her early symptoms, adding that a doctor once suggested she get a boyfriend to help deal with chronic pain. I’ve been advocating for myself for a long time, trying to find what was ailing me, why I was not able to keep up with anyone really my entire life Blair added. And it was a gender bias, a lot of it.

Selma Blair recently revealed MS diagnosis

Selma Blair recently revealedMS diagnosis in 2018


Post a Comment

0 Comments