Kendall Jenner Kris Jenner Mixing business Tequila Brand, 818

Kendall Jenner Sometimes Forgets Kris Jenner Is Also Her Mother Kendall Jenner may be best known as a booked-and-busy model, but she’s also building a liquor empire with her tequila brand, 818 and right by her side is her mom and manager, Kris Jenner. Mixing business and family isn’t always easy, though and sometimes Kendall forgets that Kris is there for more than just entrepreneurial advice. Obviously, my mom is my mom, but she’s also my manager, explained Kendall. We have moments, when we’re talking on the phone, and we’re talking about business, maybe having a heated conversation about something, and then all of a sudden, she’s like ‘OK I love you how are you feeling today?’ and I’m like ‘Oh my god, yeah you’re my mom, too!

And Kris has chimed in about how proud she is of her daughter’s venture. Kendall has been very independent about this process and really shown me that she's not only an amazing businesswoman, but super-smart, super-focused, amazing work ethic, she said. She has every single part of what it takes to be in her position, and she's nailing it. With tequila being America’s fastest-growing category in spirits, it seems like Kendall took the right path.

#KendallJenner #KrisJenner

KendallJenner, KrisJenner

Post a Comment

0 Comments