Golden Globes 2024Golden Globes 2024 Award winners Name

When I saw Ayo Edebiri's acceptance speech at the 81st annual Golden Globes, I gave an inward cheer. Edebiri who won the award for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy TV series for her role in The Bear took her moment on stage to give a shout out to that most underrated, undervalued cog in the machine: the assistant.

As a former assistant myself, I not only appreciated but totally understood what Edebiri meant when she thanked 'all of my agents' and managers' assistants,' adding: 'Y'all are real ones. Thank you for answering my crazy, crazy emails. Even Taylor Swift could be seen applauding in the audience, and seemingly say 'yup!' in agreement with Edebiri's words.

#AyoEdebiri's #TaylorSwift #GoldenGlobes #Emmastone #goldenglobes2024 

Golden Globes 2024

Emma Stone

Golden Globes 2024

Golden Globes 2024

Golden Globes 2024

Golden Globes 2024

Golden Globes 2024 Award winners Name


Post a Comment

0 Comments