Super Model Gisele Bündchen Returns to the Red Carpet

Supe rmodel Gisele Bündchen Returns to the Red Carpet. Gisele Bündchen in Miami Beach, Florida  representing IWC. She signed on as the brand's Environmental & Community Projects Advisor last year.

Gisele Bündchen shared her sustainability vision. It’s about being mindful, she explained. I have pieces in fashion that I’ve had since I was 19 years old, Gisele added. I have key pieces that I feel really good about, and that’s what I wear. I’m a very basic person. It’s about simplicity. Quite frankly, I believe simplicity is the new luxury. It’s about high quality but simple in the way that you don’t need so many products. 

#fashion #style #model #artbaselmiamibeach #miamiartweek #miamibeach  #Supermodel #GiseleBündchen 


Super Model Gisele Bündchen Returns to the Red Carpet

Super Model Gisele Bündchen Returns  Red Carpet


Super Model Gisele Bündchen

Super Model Gisele Bündchen Returns  the Red Carpet


Post a Comment

0 Comments