Shannen Doherty, who was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in 2019

Shannen Doherty, who was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in 2019, has given a devastating update in a new interview, saying that the cancer has now spread to her bones. Just months earlier, she revealed that the cancer had metastasized to her brain. I don't want to die Doherty said. I'm not done with living. I'm not done with loving. I'm not done with creating. I'm not done with hopefully changing things for the better. I'm just not I'm not done. Doherty has been very open about her health and cancer diagnoses, the first of which she revealed in 2015.

She’s also held out hope for a cure. When you ask yourself, ‘Why me? Why did I get cancer?' and then ‘Why did my cancer come back? Why am I stage 4? she said. That leads you to look for the bigger purpose in life.

Shannen Doherty, who was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in 2019


Post a Comment

0 Comments