Anne Hathaway recently opened up about the sweet meaning behind her matching tattoo with husband Adam Shulman

Anne Hathaway recently opened up about the sweet meaning behind her matching tattoo with husband Adam Shulman. According to Hathaway, the letter “M” on her wrist signifies the idea that “individually we’re whole, but together we’re more. I don’t expect him to complete me and he doesn’t expect me to complete him. I’m my own person, he’s his own person, and we choose to be together because we believe we make each other better and this union is something we both want to participate in." The couple has been together for 15 years, so we think it’s working.

#fashion #style #model #AnneHathaway

Anne Hathaway recently opened sweet meaning behind her matching tattoo with husband Adam Shulman

Anne Hathaway recently opened up about the sweet meaning behind her matching tattoo with husband Adam Shulman


Post a Comment

0 Comments