Kylie Jenner graces Interview's Winter 2023 cover

Kylie Jenner graces Interview's Winter 2023 cover, discussing pregnancy, family, and her new fashion line 'Khy' with Jennifer Lawrence. From parenting to her morning routine, get an inside look into Kylie's world

Kylie Jenner recently opened up about what it was like growing up in the spotlight and how the haters “fuel” her. Jenner had to learn to live with public attention and the paparazzi from a very young age, and she even recounted a scary incident that happened when she was just 16 years old. These 50-year-old men were saying, ‘Hi, little slut,’ and trying to shoot up my skirt and jumping out of the bushes, scaring me, blocking my car. It was actually worse when I was younger. But I don’t really know what it would be like to grow up not in the spotlight, and that’s helped me because I have nothing to refer back to.

#fashion #instagood #instagram #instadaily #style  #magazine  #fashionmagazine  #KylieJenner 

 

Kylie Jenner 5

Kylie Jenner graces 1

Kylie Jenner graces 2

Kylie Jenner graces 2

Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner graces Interview's Winter 2023

Kylie Jenner graces

Kylie Jenner graces Interview's Winter 2023

Kylie Jenner graces Interview's

Kylie Jenner graces Interview's Winter 2023
Kylie Jenner

Post a Comment

0 Comments